In order to lose weight, you need not only to diet, but also to exercise. If you don't have time for a full workout, do your daily weight loss exercises. Morning weight loss exercises are very beneficial for the whole body, they will fill you with energy and contribute to weight loss throughout the day. Morning weight loss workout is not only happiness and joy, but also a great way to wake up and speed up your metabolism. It is enough to spend 10-20 minutes feeling full of energy throughout the day. Exercises for losing weight of various parts of the body are good for the whole organism, they increase health and beauty. Muscles need to be kept in shape if you want beautiful elastic shapes. Light weight loss exercises work well with regular evening exercise. If you don't have time to exercise, don't worry. Losing weight will occur, but more slowly. There are millions of weight loss books out there. Charging is mentioned in almost every one of them. Don't underestimate the little things in your life. The quality of the food, the daily routine, exercise, your mood - all of these affect your appearance.
Why do you need a daily charge?
In order for daily exercise to contribute to rapid weight loss, you should know what else it is good for your health:
- If you only exercise 8-12 minutes each day, you will feel a surge of energy and vibrancy by the end of the week.
- Exercising regularly will help you get stronger, increase endurance.
- Morning exercise not only allows you to lose weight faster, it also helps you wake up and get rid of laziness more easily in the morning.
- Helps improve metabolism, which makes it much easier and faster for the body to separate from excess calories stored in the form of fat reserves.
- Exercise can help you cope with and control your appetite.
- By exercising regularly in the morning you will learn to better understand the needs of your own body and even a light breakfast will fill you up.
- Daily exercise for weight loss helps improve brain function.
- The person is in a good mood that lasts all day.
- Morning weight loss exercises should be done before breakfast.
- Before each workout, you need to drink a glass of water to make it easier for your body to wake up.
- To lose weight quickly, you need to exercise every day - first for 8-12 minutes, gradually increasing the load until the workout reaches half an hour. You cannot work on just one muscle group, otherwise you will not be able to get the result you want. It is necessary to regularly alternate exercises, which will make the morning exercises more effective and make it easier to lose weight.
Lose Weight With Morning Exercise: Myth Or Reality, Health Benefits
The benefits of morning exercise have long been proven: during sleep, the muscles become stiff, and in the morning it can make a person feel some discomfort. To get rid of it, you need to do certain exercises that increase blood flow and give strength, since the whole day depends on the first few hours after you wake up. What Are The Benefits Of Daily Exercise For Weight Loss In The Morning:
- After that there is an energy boost;
- Since the exercises have to be done at a specific time each time, the warm-up helps keep the daily routine as a whole;
- Due to the fact that exercise gives energy, a person feels vital and in a good mood all day long.
In addition to doing morning weight loss exercises, you can speed up your weight loss process by:
- On an empty stomach, drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice;
- Don't skip breakfast: it's best to eat cereal, fruit, or cottage cheese at this time.
- Walking in the fresh air: Walking is a gentle form of warming up and also affects all muscle groups.
You need to do weight loss exercises in the morning every day, otherwise it will not work to get rid of kilograms. It is advisable to do this before breakfast and then take a contrast shower.
Basic rules for home charging for weight loss
In order for morning exercises to contribute to weight loss, bring maximum benefit, adhere to a few simple rules:
- You cannot overload your body from the very first days of class.
- Morning exercise for weight loss is not a sport, and increasing the load is only done to use more energy.
- To lose weight, it is necessary to exercise regularly.
- Experienced trainers recommend doing exercises at least 4 times a week. It is advisable to practice at about the same time.
- If morning gymnastics is used not only for muscle tightening, but also for weight loss, then you need to correctly calculate the series of exercises.
- The duration of the training should be at least 32-35 minutes, since the consumption of fat reserves begins after 20 minutes of the session.
- The break between exercises should not be longer than a minute, stick to an intense training pace.
- If morning exercise is used to lose weight and not increase muscle mass, then you will not be able to eat for an hour and two hours after your workout.
- Happy music will make your morning workout more fun.
- At the beginning of the morning exercise, a small warm-up is performed to properly warm up the muscles and prevent injuries. Finally, do a few more stretching exercises.
- Don't repeat the same exercise every day. For an effective result, you can use a tire, ball, rope and other sports equipment during exercise.
- Before starting the morning exercises, there is a need to develop a set of exercises that will suit you.
Warm up before exercise
We take our ears with our hands and start lowering them down and up, making circular movements. This is how we activate important points and create a mood. Always smile and watch your movements. Mechanical exercises won't work;
- Circular movements of the neck;
- Hands parallel to the ground. Grab something with your hands and then throw it;
- Circular movements with a brush;
- Circular movements with elbows;
- Circular movements of the shoulders back and forth;
- The legs and buttocks are in place, we turn the body to the left and gently stretch with our hands;
- Circular movements of the pelvis;
- Lean against the wall, lift one leg, bend at the knees and make circular movements with your hips. Then do the same movements in the knee joint;
- Raise one leg. Draw an eight, an infinity symbol and a circle with your toes to stretch your ankle.
Exercise for losing weight from the abdomen and sides
Many women want to remove the so-called "ears" and to do this, you need to do the following exercises:
- We stand, spread our legs wide, take dumbbells in our hands and lower them along the body. We bend in different directions. We perform 3 sets of 30 times.
- We stand up straight, put our right leg forward, crouch. We do the same with the left leg. We take turns 10 times on each side.
Leg slimming exercise
Weight loss training should be in a good rhythm that is comfortable for you. Prepare warm-up music and basic practice music in advance. After the warm up, continue with the following exercises:
- Squats. It is important that the knees do not protrude beyond the toe line and that the back is straight. Do 10-20 repetitions; Swing your legs forward and to the side on each leg 10 times;
- Overhead claps should be performed 20 times;
- Get into a push-up position and alternately begin pulling your knees toward your chest - 10 reps;
- From the cat position ("all four"), push your bent leg up into the sky 15 times.
Exercise for slimming the thighs
For those who want elastic buttocks and slim legs, the following gymnastics is suitable:
- We stand, straighten our backs, put our hands behind our heads and crouch. We perform 10 times;
- We stand up straight, begin to squat, and push one straight leg forward. We do it 10 times on each side.
Exercise for losing hands
Here you need to do the following exercises every morning:
- We stand straight, stretch our arms out in front of us, alternately turning them up and down with the palms;
- We raise our hands to shoulder level, slightly spreading them on the sides, collecting our palms into fists. We make imaginary circles, only moving the shoulder joints and not lifting the shoulders themselves.