Egg diet (chemistry, protein) is a very popular and very effective way to lose weight. Many have already tested the diet's effectiveness, and nutritionists claim it is easily tolerated. Let's try to find out what the features of this weight loss method are and consider simple and effective egg diet options.
Features of the diet on boiled eggs
First of all, let's find out how useful boiled eggs are in a diet. Everyone knows that an egg is made up of yolks and whites. Protein is more useful for the human body, since it does not contain cholesterol, and the fat content does not exceed 0. 5%. It consists of 85% water, 12% carbohydrates and 7% fat. This nutritious product also contains enzymes, B group vitamins and glucose.
Egg yolks contain proteins and polyunsaturated fats. There are only 157 kcal per 100 g of eggs. When you eat eggs, you experience a lasting and long-term feeling of satiety. This product is digested in the stomach for several hours, which causes the body to burn a lot of calories. Many women in their egg diet reviews argue that combining eggs with citrus fruits can significantly increase the feeling of satiety.
On a boiled egg diet, you need to drink plenty of alkaline mineral water. It helps neutralize the acid that occurs in the stomach when eating acidic fruits.
In the last two days of losing weight, you need to skip dinner. If you follow this rule, the results of the egg diet will be impressive. If you are very hungry, you can have another egg. If there was a violation of the nutritional scheme, then you need to start the diet from the first day.
Doctors strongly recommend taking additional vitamin and mineral complexes during the diet. In order for the lost kilograms not to return, after leaving the diet, nutritionists advise to partially use the products included in the diet menu.
Nutrition of youth and beauty
Lutein is the most valuable substance in a chicken egg, a uniquely powerful antioxidant that improves mood and increases the body's resistance to stress, as well as improving skin condition.
With the help of a diet of boiled eggs in a week, you can lose 5-7 kilograms of excess weight. In addition to eggs, the seven-day diet also includes other healthy foods - vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, and others. In short, the diet is as balanced as possible.
Description of the egg diet:
- Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs, one grapefruit, green tea;
- Lunch: boiled chicken fillet (150 g), an orange, an egg.
- Dinner: skinless chicken (200 g), a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: two hard-boiled eggs, citrus juice;
- Lunch: chicken fillet (boiled or steamed) with salt, two oranges and a glass of water (one hour after eating);
- Dinner: two hard-boiled eggs, one grapefruit, a glass of milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of water with lemon juice (a teaspoon), a hard-boiled egg;
- Lunch: veal or boiled beef (200 g), a grapefruit;
- Dinner: two hard-boiled eggs, a glass of mineral water.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs (3 eggs with herbs);
- Lunch: two chicken legs (stew or boiling) with lettuce leaves;
- Dinner: a boiled egg, two grapefruits, a glass of water (one hour after a meal).
- Breakfast: boiled carrots, two eggs;
- Lunch: two fresh carrots, a glass of orange juice;
- Dinner: boiled or stewed sea fish, sprinkled with lemon juice, an egg, a glass of clean water.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese (150 g), citrus juice;
- Lunch: two eggs and two grapefruits;
- Dinner: mineral water.
- Breakfast: two eggs and half a grapefruit;
- Lunch: boiled veal or beef (200 g), orange;
- Dinner: mineral water.
Other diet options
The following diet can serve as preparation for a complete diet change for weight loss.
- Day 1: hard-boiled eggs (no more than six);
- Day 2: low-fat cottage cheese (500 g);
- Day 3: chicken fillet (700 g);
- Day 4: cooked rice (200 g);
- Day 5: 6 boiled potatoes;
- Day 6: any number of apples.
If you adhere to such a nutritional system, you can lose 1-1, 5 kilograms in six days.
The next version of the egg diet for 1 day is only suitable for absolutely healthy people.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in water, three boiled eggs;
- Lunch: five eggs, a glass of green tea;
- Dinner: five to six boiled eggs.
During the diet day, the weight loss must not exceed one kilogram.
Disadvantages of the egg diet
The main disadvantage of the egg diet is that due to the lack of simple carbohydrates in the diet, dizziness can occur in the first few days of losing weight. In some cases, the dietary diet provokes gas and constipation.
Judging by medical reports, an egg diet is not suitable for gastritis and ulcers, problems with the pancreas and liver, ulcers and gastritis. You can not use this method of weight loss for children, pregnant and lactating women, as well as the elderly.