Most people love delicious food and are often unable to constantly control their appetite. As a result, at some point a person realizes that they have extra pounds that they need to get rid of.
If the situation is not too critical and you need to lose a few extra pounds, then you can try to solve this problem yourself at home. However, this must be done correctly and comply with all recommendations and advice. This article will explain which diets are best for losing weight at home and how to lose weight quickly using simple tips.
Before choosing the optimal diet for reducing body weight at home, there are a few important rules to follow if you want to eat healthy. To lose weight at home, it is sometimes enough to make only minor changes to your diet.
- Above all, it is important to stick to the correct meal plan. In order for metabolic processes to "work" properly in the body, meals should be regular and a person should not feel hungry. The best option is five meals a day. In addition, each serving should be small - about 200 g.
- In order not to overeat, it is recommended to count calories: if a person leads a passive lifestyle, but at the same time wants to lose weight, then he should not eat more than 1400 calories.
- Drink a glass of water before you eat.
- Regardless of the type of diet chosen, foods with an abundance of calories should be removed from the diet immediately. Cakes, pastries and other desserts are taboo.
- Soda should be replaced with clean water and sugar with honey. Only honey should be eaten in small amounts and provided the person is not allergic to it. It is also not recommended to consume sugar substitutes as these can negatively affect the body.
- All foods should be slightly salted. Highly fatty foods as well as smoked meat should be removed from the diet.
- Juice lovers should only drink fresh natural juices that are half diluted with water. Forget about bag juices.
- Another important tip is to be positive and believe in a positive result.
Of course, the main "focus" when losing weight at home should be diet and physical activity. In the modern world, people practice a variety of diets. But which of them is advisable largely depends on how much extra pounds a person needs to lose.
You can lose a little weight without practicing a full diet. You can return your figure to normal with the help of fasting days, which are carried out 1-2 times a week. On such a day, you need to eat a specific product (kefir, cucumber, buckwheat and others). Such unloading helps stimulate metabolic processes and bring benefits to the body.
If it is a few pounds more, these can be removed with a few days of moderate nutrition.
A homemade diet for weight loss over several days can be carried out using the following example:
- Breakfast: Egg or 150 g of cottage cheese, bran bread crouton, tea or juice.
- Second breakfast: low-fat yogurt or fruits (apples, citrus fruits, berries).
- Lunch: a small plate of vegetable soup, 150 g of boiled meat or fish, a serving of green salad. A diet lunch cannot only consist of vegetables and protein dishes. Whole grain porridge with vegetable salad is also suitable.
- Snack: vegetable salad or fruit.
- Dinner: low-fat yogurt or kefir and brown bread croutons.
The meals in this sample menu may vary, but the sample diet should be followed for several days. You shouldn't practice such a diet for more than a week.
"Extreme" diet for several days
More radical diets, of which there are many options, are designed for rapid weight loss. However, because such food systems are not balanced, a person will not get enough of the substances the body needs. This means that such a diet can negatively affect the state of health. Therefore, in no way should such a diet be practiced by people who have been diagnosed with severe heart disease, pathologies of the digestive system and internal organs, as well as other chronic diseases. You also can't practice like a grieving mother. It should be borne in mind that such weight loss is quite extreme and stressful for the body. And the likelihood that those quickly lost pounds will come back soon is very high.
- On the first day of such a diet, you just need to drink kefir (0. 7 liters per day) and eat an apple in the evening.
- On the second day you need to eat a vegetable salad (cucumber, cabbage, tomato) seasoned with a little oil. You can only drink tea without sugar.
- The third day - the kefir fasting day is repeated again.
- On the fourth day you should have breakfast with an egg and a cup of tea, have lunch with a small piece (100 g) of boiled meat and 100 g of green peas, have an orange for an afternoon snack, 2 baked apples and yogurt for dinner.
- The fifth day - breakfast should be low-fat cottage cheese (150 g), for lunch - drink a cup of kefir, dinner - low-fat yogurt. You can drink unsweetened tea throughout the day.
Such a system makes it possible to lose up to 5 kg. For those interested in losing weight at home while maintaining good health, this diet is hardly suitable.
A more balanced diet is a soup-based diet, the essence of which is the consumption of a special diet soup made from vegetables.
The recipe for this soup is as follows: you need to take 5 onions, a small head of cabbage, two peppers and two tomatoes each, celery and parsley. All of these vegetables should be chopped and covered with boiling water. After 20 minutes, when the vegetables are ready, add the chopped vegetables. This fat burning soup should be eaten every day for seven days. You can eat as much as you want. In addition, the consumption of berries and apples is permitted on the first day. In the second - boiled vegetables without salt and spices, and baked potatoes. On the third day - in addition to soup, they eat boiled vegetables. The fourth is vegetables and a banana. On the fifth and sixth days, in addition to soup, you can also eat boiled meat (up to 300 g) and vegetables. On the last day, boiled rice and sugar-free fruit juice are put on the menu.
This diet is not recommended for more than a week. However, if you follow all the recommendations, you can get rid of 4-5 kg on this diet during this period.
Diet with buckwheat at home
There are also simpler home weight loss diets that can help you lose weight quickly and effectively. Buckwheat is a very useful grain, so when consuming it, a person will lose weight, and at the same time, their body will receive many substances that it needs. This has a positive effect on its appearance. It is true that it is impossible to practice such a diet for too long, since it is a mono diet, the long-term adherence to which has a negative impact on health. Therefore, you shouldn't sit on buckwheat for more than a week.
The essence of the simplest type of such a diet is as follows: for seven days you just need to eat buckwheat, which is steamed with boiling water in the evening and infused overnight. It should be eaten without salt and spices. You can also drink low-fat kefir. The daily dose is 250 g of dry buckwheat and 1 liter of kefir. You can drink green tea and plain water. For 7 days on this diet, you can lose up to 5 kg. Reviews show that maintaining such a diet is relatively easy. If a person does not practice proper nutrition after the end of the diet, it is unlikely that the results obtained will be maintained.
Diet for several months
Longer effective diets for weight loss can be practiced at home. If a person needs to get rid of an impressive amount of kilograms, a less rapid and effective special nutrition system, developed at home for several months, will do. For such weight loss, a special system is suitable, the principles of which can form the basis for long-term weight loss at home. It is recommended to observe it for at least three months, since during this time the body joins a special diet and begins to properly exercise it.
There are some important principles to keep in mind with this diet:
- Don't starve.When there is a lack of food, all processes in the body slow down and the body begins to store fat. As a result, there is no weight loss. To avoid hunger, you need to eat small portions every 3 hours - 200 g each
- Count calories and eat good quality foods.While adhering to this system, you need to pay special attention to the quality of the food and the amount of calories consumed. Unless a person is exercising a lot, they don't need to consume more than 1200 calories a day. Sugar, fats, baked goods, alcohol and starchy foods should be excluded from the menu.
- Chew the food very thoroughly.This improves digestion and prevents overeating, as slow chewing makes the feeling of satiety appear even before a person is overeating. This will help speed up your weight loss.
- Drink a lot.Drink at least eight glasses of clean water every day. It is also recommended to drink one cup of unsweetened green tea daily.
- Keep quick carbohydrates to a minimum andreplace them with cereals and whole grains.
- Do not eat salt or sugar, which slow down weight loss.
The system offers weekly fasting days that accelerate weight loss. You can arrange rice, apple, watermelon days and others.
The menu can be created using the following guidelines:
- For breakfast you can eat muesli bars, muesli, mixtures of fruits and nuts, and egg dishes.
- For lunch, it is recommended to have salads, vegetable soups, lean chicken, omelets, and whole grains.
- For dinner, you can have apples, kefir, boiled fish and vegetable salad.
- Dark chocolate, muesli, fruits are suitable for dessert.
Carbohydrate-free diet at home
The essence of such a food system is very simple: you just need to exclude some products from the menu: pastries, honey, cottage cheese, jam, alcohol, pasta, soda, sweet fruits.
- For breakfast you can have two hard-boiled eggs and tea with a slice of cheese. Another option is 100 g of boiled beef.
- For the second breakfast - 100 g of cottage cheese with low-fat sour cream.
- For lunch it is recommended to eat chicken soup or boiled fish.
- For an afternoon snack - an apple, a cup of kefir or 100 g cheese.
- For dinner - baked fish or meat with herbs.
A diet based on such an example should be practiced for a month while leading an active lifestyle.
This diet should not be used by people with kidney, heart, digestive system diseases, as well as women who are breastfeeding, pregnant women and the elderly.
Diet lunch for weight loss, recipes with photos
In order not to become "boring" during a long period of the diet, it is worth diversifying the menu based on recipes for dietary meals for lunch, prepared from approved products. Here are different options for such dishes.
Zucchini puree soup
Required: 200 g chicken fillet, 2 small pulp, 100 g low-fat cheese, 1 onion, garlic, spices and salt to taste, olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.
Preparation: Fry the zucchini and onions in a pan, add a little garlic. Boil the broth, remove the meat. Add the fried vegetables to the boiled broth and cook for about 20 minutes. After that, grind the soup with a mixer until smooth, grate salt, spices and cheese. Meat can be served separately.
Diet chicken schnitzel
Required: 400 g chicken fillet, 1 onion, 30 g kefir, 100 g cabbage, sesame seeds and a little flour, 1 tsp. Starch, salt, garlic, pepper - to taste.
Preparation: Put the meat, onion and garlic in a meat grinder, add the spices, kefir and starch, season with salt. Stir the mixture very well, shape round patties with wet hands and bread them in flour and sesame seeds. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 200 g for 20 minutes. You can serve with herbs.
Brussels sprouts soup
Required: 300 g chicken fillet, 2 potatoes, 1 bell pepper, 1 onion and 1 carrot, 300 g Brussels sprouts, salt and spices.
Preparation: Prepare the chicken fillet stock, remove the meat. Cut the vegetables into cubes. First add the carrots and potatoes to the broth, after 10 minutes add peppers, onions and cabbage. Salt and pepper everything. After turning off the soup, add the chopped meat.
Cod with vegetables
Required: 800 g cod, 300 g each of zucchini, paprika and eggplant, 500 g tomatoes, 50 g onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, 100 g white wine, salt, pepper.
Preparation: Finely chop the onion and clove of garlic, fry in oil. Peel and chop the tomatoes, add to the pan and simmer for a few minutes. Fry the eggplant and zucchini, cut into rings, in another pan. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl and add wine. Marinate the fish in lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Place the fillet on top of the vegetables and let everything simmer for about half an hour, covering with a lid.
Home diet for men
Very often not only women but also men have to lose a few pounds of excess weight. For starters, men need to change their lifestyle, get rid of bad habits, and adjust their lifestyle and diet.
Men who work physically should consume around 2000 calories a day.
An example menu in this period could be:
- Breakfast - green salad with lemon juice and two eggs, coffee.
- lunch - 200 g of fish or meat, vegetable stew, juice.
- Dinner - vegetable soup, baked potatoes, tea.
- You can eat kefir, yogurt, and fruit as snacks.
You can follow any diet at home, but it is very important that you do it correctly and carefully monitor your own health. Those nutritional systems that are unbalanced cannot be practiced for long. If a person needs to lose a few pounds, then it is enough to adjust the diet in favor of a healthy diet and have days of fasting regularly. When healthy habits take root forever, the results achieved can be saved later.
Those who want to lose more weight should choose a suitable long-term nutritional system. In most cases, they choose it through trial and error, as each person perceives a particular nutritional system individually. But even if you do manage to lose weight after you finish the diet, it is important to eat right and not overeat to keep your figure slim.