Kefir is an extremely useful fermented milk drink. Often prescribed for gastrointestinal (GIT) problems, it quickly restores the balance of microflora and helps to better absorb "heavy" foods. Because of its low calorie content and ability to reduce hunger, kefir is widely used in diets. In fact, consuming this product properly can save you those extra pounds in a relatively short amount of time. But like everywhere else, there are contraindications that you need to know before starting such a diet.
How the kefir diet works
The composition of a product is the main indicator of its effectiveness. Thanks to its beneficial bacteria, kefir has a large supply of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. They speed up metabolism, eliminate toxins and toxins from the body, and break down fats.
Due to the content of probiotics, kefir improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, neutralizing the effects of antibiotics and harmful bacteria.
Since this fermented milk drink is rich in protein but contains practically no carbohydrates, the body has to consume energy from its stores in order to digest it. With such a diet, you can lose up to 10 kilograms. The main thing is to follow some simple rules:
- You only need to drink fresh kefir with a low fat content. Eat
- no later than 2 hours before going to bed;
- It is imperative to drink a glass of clean water before each meal.
- replenish your diet with vitamins every day;
- Get off the diet smoothly.
Kefir Diet and Exercise
A diet based entirely on kefir is considered to be quite harsh, so you shouldn't add extra exercise to the body. For those who are concerned with drying the body, such a diet is clearly not suitable. Light exercise and walking are allowed. However, if you feel dizzy or otherwise uncomfortable, it is recommended that you stop immediately, otherwise more serious health problems are possible.
How can you replace kefir in the diet?
If you don't like the taste of kefir, replace this fermented milk beverage with fermented baked milk, ayran, or plain yogurt. They are similar in composition and effect. Among other things, these products are easy to find in almost any store.
Which kefir is useful
To get the desired result, you just need to use kefir with a low percentage of fat (no more than 1. 5%). Such a product contains 40 kcal per 100 grams, but its properties are similar to those of more fat (2, 5% and 3, 2%).
Pay special attention to the storage time. If it's quite long then the manufacturer used different additives. Such a drink will not be useful. It loses its value on contact with air and quickly becomes acidic in the refrigerator.
Why kefir is useful
The Caucasus is considered the birthplace of this unique fermented milk product. For many years the recipe was passed down exclusively to family members from father to son. In the future, kefir quickly gained popularity, and everyone got acquainted with its medicinal properties. This is a real storehouse for vitamins. The composition of the drink contains trace elements of calcium and potassium, proteins, healthy fats and carbohydrates in an easily digestible form. Thanks to this composition, kefir helps the body:
- replenish nutrients;
- it is better to digest "heavy foods";
- accelerates metabolic processes;
- remove excess liquid and salt;
- normalizes the intestinal flora;
- break down fats;
- get rid of toxins and toxins;
- overcome hunger.
If we analyze the information received, we can safely say that kefir is perfect not only for losing weight, but also for general health improvement. No wonder many nutritionists recommend it to their patients.
Disadvantages of the kefir diet
Kefir diet for weight loss of 10 kg is considered one of the toughest. People who choose to do this often starve to death, are deficient in certain nutrients and vitamins, which exacerbates chronic diseases. Vitamin deficiencies can also lead to the development of certain diseases that are difficult to treat. That is why it is so important to monitor your well-being and take various vitamin complexes. The easiest way is to buy them in a pharmacy, but before that you need to consult your doctor.
In addition to the above, there is a long list of side effects of a strict kefir diet:
- weakness and dizziness;
- loss of strength;
- indigestion, nausea, diarrhea;
- The person is suffering from severe psychological stress. Nervous breakdowns are possible.
For whom is the kefir diet contraindicated?
The kefir diet is contraindicated for people with chronic stomach diseases, intestinal disorders and ulcers. And also with diabetes mellitus, kidney dysfunction, heart problems, lactose allergy.
In no case should pregnant and breastfeeding women adhere to a kefir diet. Children under the age of 16 should also abstain.
How long can you keep a kefir diet?
The duration of a diet should be determined by a doctor. However, often in search of beauty, women appoint themselves to limit themselves to groceries after getting information from the Internet. This option can be beneficial if you carefully study the problem and listen to your body. You should notify us immediately of any deviations from the normal state of health. If you experience weakness, depression, or a headache, you should immediately change your diet to a more balanced one.
The safest term for a kefir diet for weight loss is 3 days to a week, subject to daily monitoring of your health.
Kefir diet we choose our own
There are many descriptions of kefir weight loss diets on the internet, we have compiled the most popular of them. Which one to choose is up to you.
Kefir Diet of the Singer
The menu for the legendary singer was specially designed by professional nutritionists. It helped the star to completely transform itself pretty quickly and get her weight back to normal. The basic principle is that the diet is completely free of salt, sugar and other spices. It is designed for seven days, if desired, you can repeat it every month. Food cooked for the day should be divided into 5 equal servings. The last meal is at 7pm.
- First day. We need a pound of boiled potatoes and a pint of kefir. Eat this all day, remember to drink clean fresh water. The volume should be one and a half liters.
- day two. Spread a pound of cooked chicken breast and 0. 5 liters of kefir throughout the day. We remember water.
- day three. 1 kg of fruit (with the exception of bananas and grapes) or vegetables, half a liter of kefir. You can make a cucumber salad.
- day four. Allowed 0. 5 kg of boiled or steamed fish and 0. 5 liters of kefir. Be sure to drink water.
- Fifth day. Repeat the menu for the third day.
- day six. The hardest part. It is permissible to drink half a liter of kefir and two liters of water.
- day seven. 1 kg of apples, 0. 5 l of kefir.
Finish the diet smoothly. Do not start eating large servings right away as this will ruin your efforts. With the right approach, such a kefir diet will help you lose up to 6 kilograms per week.
Three-day kefir diet
The fastest, but the most difficult. You can lose up to 5 kg. However, it is better to choose such a menu if you are completely sure of your health. It is permissible to drink only 1. 5 liters of low-fat kefir and 2 liters of water a day. This must be done strictly according to plan and in equal parts. If the body cannot stand it, the diet should be stopped immediately.
During a weight loss diet, products such as flour, sweets, fatty and smoked foods, salt, sugar and alcohol are prohibited.
There are two gentle options.
- The first is a cucumber kefir diet for weight loss. Sometimes it is called the belly and side weight loss diet because it allows you to remove up to 4 inches in the waistline over the entire period. The menu is similar, but cucumbers up to 1 kilogram are added. Allows both the independent use of products and the preparation of salad. For example: a few herbs, cucumber, lemon juice for dressing.
- The second is the beet kefir diet. Contains only two ingredients and water. Beets are low in calories but high in fiber. Kefir helps burn fat. Such a diet will help cleanse yourself from harmful toxins, strengthen the immune system and restore microflora. On average, you can lose 4 kilograms, but this will serve as an excellent cleansing for the body. But do not forget that you need to strictly adhere to the diet for 3 days.
It can conditionally be divided into three phases, each of which lasts three days.
- First level. You can only drink one and a half liters of kefir per day.
- Second stage. We only eat apples, preferably unsweetened varieties. It is allowed to eat 1. 5 kilograms a day.
- Level three. Again kefir, but with a fat content of 3. 2%.
The entire diet is divided into 6 equal servings, the last meal is at 7 p. m. Drink two liters of clean, still water a day.
As you can see, it is very difficult to eat and because of the duration of 9 days, failures are possible. However, if you can do it, you lose around 9 kilograms.
Do not stop your diet abruptly. Put new products in the menu smoothly. It is better to do this gradually. Of course, the kefir cucumber diet will help solidify the result if you still have strength. You must switch to it immediately after completing the nine-day diet.
Weekly convenient kefir diet
It is convenient that all menus are carefully planned and the same for every day.
- Tomorrow - a glass of kefir.
- First breakfast - vegetable mix seasoned with olive oil.
- Second breakfast - steamed chicken breast (80 grams).
- afternoon snack - a medium apple.
- Lunch - buckwheat porridge with kefir. When cooking buckwheat, salt and oil cannot be added.
- Snack - hard-boiled egg.
- dinner - 100 grams of dried fruit, with the exception of raisins.
- In the evening - a glass of kefir.
You must drink clean water without gas every day without exception. It is better to drink a glass 30 minutes before the planned meal. The good thing about the diet is that it will help you lose up to 7 kilograms. Of course, in order for you to like the result, you need to add moderate physical activity and repeat the course in a month. Then the result lasts for a long time.
Kefir diet is one of the most effective and delivers quick results according to nutritionists.
Quit the kefir diet
All hard diets are based on the principle of reducing calories. If you return to your normal diet, you will lose your accomplishments and reduce your workload to zero. Improper nutrition is the main enemy of any diet. That is why it is so important to carefully monitor what is displayed on your table during the publishing period. You have to choose products carefully and the principle applies: the healthier, the better. Choose a variety of low calorie foods. Believe me, there isn't that little of it.
Add a new meal each day. It is advisable to make the portion small. This way, the stomach can handle changes in the usual menu better.
Try to remove the salt completely. It promotes fluid retention in the body, edema. Sweets, pastries and alcohol are still strictly prohibited. Only dark chocolate is allowed, but in appropriate quantities.
Remember to exercise. Try not to skip the workout or exercise at home regularly. Exercises help to tone the figure and bring it to the ideal.
Sometimes women face the problem of sagging skin after a lot of weight loss. Beauty treatments and massages can help here. It is advisable to start with them as soon as you decide on a diet. At the same time, in beauty salons you don't have to give away crazy money, you can do everything yourself. You'll need cling film, salt scrub, blue clay, or dried seaweed. All of these are sold in a regular pharmacy. The recipe is simple:
- steam and gently scrub the skin;
- then dilute the clay with water and apply the mixture on the body;
- wrap yourself in cling film;
- wait 30 minutes to an hour;
- Remove the film.
- Rinse off the remaining clay with water.
It is necessary to do such a wrap 2-3 times a week, then the result will be amazing.
Try not to skip any light exercise and be patient with the diet plans presented. Only then can you lose weight and get closer to the desired result.