The 6-petal diet comes from Sweden. The author of the original weight loss method is Anna Johansson, a renowned nutritionist. She developed the basic principles of nutrition that will help you lose excess weight without harming your health. This method is also known as the "chamomile diet" or "flower diet" as it is based on a six-day mono menu. Anna Johansson herself depicted the nutritional scheme in the form of a beautiful flower and indicated on each of her petals the name of the products that are approved for consumption on the specified day.
6 rules for feeding petals
The 6 petal diet is extremely simple. It consists of a complex of six one-day mono diets. Only the foods shown should be consumed each day. In the complex there is an alternation between the protein days and the carbohydrate days, which leads to an acceleration of the metabolism, the burning of accumulated fat reserves and weight loss. During the 6 petal diet, the use of gas-free water, at least 1. 5 liters, tea (herbs, green, black), decoctions and infusions from berries, but without added sugar, is shown. Water should be drunk in small sips 30 minutes before and one hour after meals. It is not recommended to drink foods with water.
The main rule of the method of losing 6 petals is not to rearrange the days of the petals at your own discretion, but to follow them exactly as indicated in the nutrition plan.
6 rules for feeding petals:
- 1 day - fish.Only fish (raw, boiled, baked, steamed) is allowed on the menu. Fish is considered to be the most digestible protein. Enriches the body with beneficial omega-3 acids.
- Day 2 - vegetables.It is allowed to eat vegetables in raw, steamed, baked, cooked form.
- Day 3 - Chicken.Only eat chicken, no skin. Chicken broth is allowed.
- Day 4 - Muesli.Grains boiled in water (oatmeal, rice, buckwheat) are used.
- Day 5 - Quark.Dairy products and fermented milk products with a low fat content (cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, kefir, fermented baking milk) are allowed in the menu.
- Day 6 - fruity.You should only eat fruits and berries. You can mix them in a fruit salad. Instead of a snack, you can also drink a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice or a fruit drink.
Nutritionists recommend making day 7 a day of fasting. To consolidate the result of weight loss, you should use only purified water throughout the day.
To consolidate the result of losing weight on exit, you should exclude the following from the menu:
- Fresh baked goods, flour and baked goods made from wheat;
- desserts and sweets;
- canned and smoked products;
- butter, cocoa;
- Carbonated and alcoholic drinks.
6 contraindications to the petal diet:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- diseases of the liver, kidneys, pancreas;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diabetes mellitus;
- Any illness during an exacerbation.
Tips and tricks
Tips and tricks for the 6 petal diet:
- First of all, you should carefully prepare yourself to adhere to the diet. To do this, it is worth making a menu for 6 days, depending on the permitted products. It is better to use simple recipes and choose only fresh products that do not contain preservatives.
- Fractional meals are recommended, about 5-6 times a day. You shouldn't eat strictly by the clock, it is better to eat when you feel hungry.
- The last meal should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- parts should be small.
- During the day you need to drink purified water, herbal teas, teas (green, black, herbs) without sugar.
- In order to consolidate the result of losing weight, you need the right way out. You should not immediately start using prohibited foods on the menu, but get your body used to proper nutrition. The output should be extended over several days or, even better, over a week. In the diet, all approved products should use the 6-petal weight loss method, regularly alternating the protein menu with the carbohydrate menu.
How long can you go on a diet?
The 6 petal slimming method can help you get rid of 5-7 kilograms of excess weight. This is the perfect emergency weight loss program. Obese people shouldn't get carried away, however. How Long Can You Sit on the 6 Petal Diet? The diet method itself is designed for 6 days. According to the rules, the 7th day should be unloading - use only water. To maintain your weight, it is recommended that you follow the 6 petal method every six months.
If the nutritional principle of 6 petals completely suits you, but the result of losing weight is still not satisfactory, you can repeat the diet, but no earlier than 2 weeks after the end of the previous one. To consolidate the result, it is worthwhile to regularly switch the days of consuming only protein and only carbohydrate foods. The maximum effect can be achieved with increasing physical activity. You should not use the elevator, exercise, exercise, take long walks in the fresh air.
Monday is fish day
- Two steamed fish cakes;
- grilled salmon steak;
- fish balls;
- Baked carp.
Tuesday is Vegetable Day
- Cucumber, tomato, pepper salad;
- vegetable stew;
- Grilled vegetables.
Wednesday Chicken Day
- Cooked chicken breast;
- Steamed chicken schnitzel;
- broth with a piece of chicken fillet;
- Chicken Meatballs.
Thursday is a grain day
- oatmeal on the water;
- porridge "5 cereals".
Friday - Quark
- Quark with natural yoghurt;
- Quark casserole.
Saturday Fruit Day
- berry juice;
- fruit salad;
- Freshly squeezed juice (peach, pineapple, orange to taste);
- Orange, kiwi, grapefruit.
On the seventh day, unloading takes place, it is shown that only purified water without gas is drunk, at least 2 liters. This is the right way out of the 6 petal diet that will help solidify the weight loss result.
6 recipes for the petal diet.
- silver carp fillet;
- vegetable oil;
Bone fillet, rinse, chop with a meat grinder. Chill the minced meat in the refrigerator (20 minutes). Then add salt to the minced meat, mix well, form schnitzel and fry in heated vegetable oil until golden brown on both sides.
Treat yourself to delicious fish cakes on a 6-petal fish day.
- cucumbers (pickled or pickled to taste);
- vegetable oil.
Boil beets, carrots and potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Cut the cucumber into cubes. Mix all vegetables in a container, add sauerkraut, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, salt to taste.
Vinaigrette varies the diet with a 6-petal diet on a vegetable day.
- chicken fillet;
- dry cinnamon;
- paprika powder.
Prepare ground beef from chicken fillet (grind it in a meat grinder). Add egg, salt, cinnamon and pepper to the minced meat and mix well. We form small balls from minced meat. So that the minced meat does not stick to your hands, we regularly moisten it with water. Boil in a water bath for 30 minutes.
It is recommended that you include meatballs with a 6 petal diet in your daily chicken diet.
Pour water into a saucepan, bring it to a boil and add oatmeal. Cook gently over medium heat (10-20 minutes), stirring occasionally. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
Oatmeal is a very healthy dish that improves digestion and cleanses the intestines. On a 6-petal diet, it is worth including oatmeal in the breakfast cereal menu.
Add an egg and a pinch of salt to the quark and stir everything until smooth. We make patties. To prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, moisten them with water. Fry in a preheated pan with melted butter until golden brown on both sides.
Include delicious cheesecakes in the 6-petal daily menu for breakfast.
- red currant;
- ice cream;
Dilute sugar in warm water and let cool. We toss the berries in warm syrup and leave for 3 hours. Before serving, add ice cubes to the fruit drink and decorate with mint leaves.
Berry juice is a tonic that can be included in the daily fruit menu with 6 petals.
How Much Weight Can You Lose?
"How much weight can you lose on a 6 petal diet? " - this question is of interest to anyone who dreams of getting rid of excess weight. According to reviews, on a diet with 6 petals, it is really possible to lose 0. 6-0. 9 kg per day. So, you can lose 5-7 extra pounds in a week.
Eating foods with only one ingredient every day is like eating them separately. Carbohydrates and proteins do not mix with each other, which breaks down the accumulated fats. A monotonous diet forces the body to "wait" for new products to arrive, which encourages the use of existing fat reserves. The change of days when single-component products are consumed affects the metabolism, which does not have time to get used to the constantly changing menu, and therefore excludes the energy-saving mode.
Usually the diet is easily tolerated and excludes malaise, weakness and hunger. Again, it is recommended to follow the 6 petal diet no earlier than 2 weeks after the end of the previous weight loss course.
Which is better - the 6 petal diet or your favorite?
Both methods of losing weight have their own advantages and properties. They are similar in their principles: the daily change of the products allowed in the menu, as well as the duration - 6 days.
If you are on a diet for 3 days, you should only consume liquids (water, broths, fruit drinks). Water days alternate with vegetable, fruit and protein days. Not everyone can withstand such severe restrictions. Fasting days can also damage the gastrointestinal tract. If so, consider the daily calorie content of your diet and stop eating after 6: 00 p. m. In 6 days you can lose 8-10 kg.
The 6-petal diet eliminates hunger. You can also eat late at night, but it is advisable that the last meal was no later than 2 hours before bedtime. The menu of the day differs in a number of acceptable products. The diet is varied, including all the products necessary for the body, including fermented milk. The serving size is not limited, you do not need to calculate the daily calorie content. In 6 days you can lose 5-7 kg.
However, the favorite diet is harder than 6 petals and the results are more effective. It is worth choosing a method of individual weight loss that takes into account the characteristics of your body and personal dietary preferences.