When fighting for a beautiful figure, people use different methods. Among them there are baths, with the use of which there is weight loss. The main focus of such procedures is on burning fat. To get the result, you need to know the effects of certain herbs, oils and other ingredients that are added to the bathroom. This will allow you to choose the most suitable ingredients for each individual.
Effectiveness of baths in losing weight
At the end of a special bath for burning fat, a weight loss of 5 to 10 kg occurs. However, this does not mean that such a result will be achieved if you do not limit yourself to food and continue to include plenty of fatty foods and spices in your diet while bathing.
If you do the correct preparation of baths, at the same time following a number of rules that are mentioned below, then in addition to weight loss, an improvement in the condition of the skin will also be observed. It maintains suppleness, tenderness and freshness. In the case of a defect such as stretch marks, these almost completely disappear and become less noticeable.
In addition, taking such baths helps to relieve stress and bring the whole body into a relaxed state.
Every bath relieves tiredness and strengthens the entire body. And when certain ingredients are added, fat cells are burned and skin elasticity is improved. This process should be performed four times a week for 15 minutes each time. Only if such a schedule is followed will the result be obtained.
During bathing, the optimal water temperature is 38-40 degrees. During the process, the water will cool down, so you will need to add hot water to the bathroom regularly to maintain the original temperature.
Bathing takes place while sitting. In this position, the water should only cover the lumbar spine and reach the chest. A large crowd should not be recruited, as it puts a lot of stress on the heart, which leads to an increase in heart rate.
Also, it is not recommended to eat an hour before bathing and an hour after this process. The best time to bathe is in the evening (before going to bed).
In order to achieve the best effect while bathing, you should exercise or at least exercise daily in the morning and also not abuse food.
Contraindications to bathing
Baths are prohibited during any illness. You cannot do this on critical days. You can not use such bathtubs for cardiovascular disease. Bathing for weight loss is not recommended for people with chronic illness. If the desire to accept this is nevertheless irresistible, it is better to seek advice from your attending physician. You can not do such baths on pregnant and nursing mothers, as well as people with low blood pressure. You can not bathe for weight loss and in patients with mastopathy, as well as in patients with epilepsy and myoma.
Massage while bathing
When bathing, the subcutaneous tissue is heated, which causes the vessels to expand. This promotes the mobilization of fat, as a result of which weight loss is carried out. To make this process more effective, it is recommended to do a light massage while bathing.
There are different ways to massage while bathing. Most often, the body is massaged with gentle stroking movements from below towards the chest. This process can be carried out with a washcloth, a special brush or anti-cellulite gloves. In this case, the main thing is to observe a certain sequence of massaging body parts. It is recommended to start the massage from the neck, gently moving towards the chest and lowering towards the hands. You need to massage your back and abdomen, and only after that do you begin to stroke your legs and buttocks.
The second massage method is circular movements. First, the arms are massaged, starting from the hands up to the shoulders. At the end of the previous stage, the areas of the body around the chest are worked out. After that, we go down to the legs and massage from the toes, gradually rising towards the hips. In the abdomen, circular movements are made around the navel. And finally the neck is massaged, starting from the hair and going down to the shoulders.
Improving the efficiency of bathrooms
For the best effect, take a shower and wash thoroughly before using them to cleanse your skin of blemishes. This will help remove the protective film of fat from the surface of the body and ensure that the nutrients from the prepared bath get into the subcutaneous layer. It is not advisable to shower or dry off at the end of the bath. The most optimal in this case is a terry cloth robe, which is dressed on a wet body. In this form, you need to lie under a warm blanket, and substances for reducing body weight, which are added to the water, will still burn fat for some time.
One of the great cellulite and fat burning programs is aquatraining. A good effect can be obtained from sea baths for weight loss. To do this, 0. 5 kg of sea salt or 2 g of common table salt are added to the water. During aquatraining, a terry towel folded in several layers should be placed under your head.
Hold your hands on the curbs of the bathtub and alternately lift your legs without bending your knees. This exercise must be done several times. The second exercise is to raise your legs straight up, then bend them at the knees and pull them up to your stomach. The third exercise is “scissors”. The fourth exercise is done lying on your side. In this position, the upper leg rises and then falls. After doing this several times, a similar exercise must be performed with the other leg. And the last exercise is done in a horizontal position. To do this, you need to put your hands on the bottom of the bathtub, lift your body and lift your buttocks from below. After returning to the starting position, the exercise is repeated.
Bath recipes for weight loss
Slimming baths for essential oils
- "Slim". Based on the addition of essential oils that support the process of burning subcutaneous fat cells. With their help, the skin is tightened, the appearance of cellulite is reduced and the traces of stretch marks are less noticeable. There are several compositions that can be used to create a medicinal bath that will help solve a specific problem. A mixture of oils such as grapefruit, nutmeg, pine, juniper, rosemary and lemon is used for weight loss. All bath oils for weight loss are taken in 5 drops. A mixture of 6 drops of juniper oil, 2 drops of cypress oil, and the same amount of lemon and orange oils can be used to solve the same problem.
For those who have cellulite, a mixture of 3 drops of juniper oil and the same amount of grapefruit, 4 drops of lemon and 5 drops of pine oil is suitable. To solve this problem, a mixture of 3 drops of orange and the same amount of mandarin oil, 4 drops of rosemary and 5 drops of bergamot oil is also suitable.
Before preparing the bath, the most suitable mixture is selected. Two tablespoons of her are mixed with two caps of bubble bath. To the resulting mixture, honey is added in the amount of 2 tbsp. Spoon. In a gauze or cloth bag, 50 g of oat flakes are collected and hung on the tap so that water flows through the flakes while the bath is being filled.
- Sea baths for weight loss with raspberries and honey.For cooking, you need a thermos, in which you need to pour 100 g of dry raspberry leaves and add boiling water. After 30 minutes, strain the broth and add a glass of liquid honey and any composition of the essential oils described above. Dissolve 500 g in the collected bath. Sea salt and pour the prepared mixture.
- slimming baths with citrus oils.All citrus bath oils for weight loss are suitable for making a bath with salt for weight loss. 25 g of sea salt and 15-16 drops of citrus oil are added to the bath. Different types of citrus oils can be added. This slimming bath lasts 30 minutes. The resulting effect after the first ingestion is an increase in liveliness.
- "For gourmets" slimming baths. To prepare this bath with salt for weight loss, you will need a glass of sea salt and the same amount of soda. Add 2 tablespoons to the water. Spoons of coffee and a few drops of sea buckthorn oil. You also need to add 200 ml of pineapple juice. Taking a bath with salt and soda for weight loss will help remove toxins and excess fluids.
Linden slimming baths
- Linden blossom slimming bath.Due to the fact that linden tree increases sweat and excretion of toxins, it is very popular in a variety of slimming baths. To prepare such a bath, you can use any part of the linden tree: buds, bark, leaves and inflorescences. 300 g of linden tree is poured with boiling water in the amount of 5 liters. After 30 minutes the broth is ready. Recommended to apply before bed.
Mustard slimming baths
- Mustard breeze slimming bath. To prepare it, a jar of dry mustard powder is used, which is diluted in a bowl with warm water until a homogeneous solution is obtained. The resulting solution is poured into the collected bath. This process takes 10 minutes. After that, the body must be rinsed with warm, clean water, dressed warmly and placed under the covers.
Sea baths for weight loss with milk or honey
- Bathroom for weight reduction "The Secret of Cleopatra".To prepare it you need to take 1 liter. Add milk and 100 gr. Honey. In order for the honey to dissolve better, it is recommended to heat the milk a little, but not to boil it. A mixture consisting of 150 g is prepared separately. sour cream and the same amount of salt. First of all, the body is smeared with the prepared mixture for 15 minutes. Then you need to wash them off with a warm shower. After that, take warm water in the bath and pour the prepared milk solution into it. After such a bath, the skin is tightened and tightened. The duration of this process is 25 minutes.
- "Bran" slimming bath.You need 2 liters for cooking. Milk to which 1 kg of bran is added. In the resulting mixture, you need to pour 1 more tbsp. a spoon of honey. The resulting mixture is poured into the collected bath. The duration of the procedure is 30 minutes. After such a process, the skin is refreshed and tightened.