Drinking diet is one of the most radical methods of losing weight. From the name it is clear that it is strictly about the strict use of liquids with no other products. In its complexity, it is similar to absolute hunger. However, its popularity is growing year by year.
There are new people trying this method to shed extra pounds. The drinking diet menu is very simple - more moisture and no different food. It is the simplicity and effectiveness of such a restriction in food that has determined the widespread use of the technology.
Types of drinking diets
The original pure water diet was developed for 30 days. Most doctors were very critical of this approach to weight loss and prohibited their patients and healthy people from practicing such restrictions.
The fact is that such a long time without food, with the formation of irreversible pathologies, can have extremely negative effects on the human body. Along with the loss of mass, the liver, kidneys and heart can be planted.
Therefore, the menu for the drinking diet can currently be divided into:depending on the duration of the restrictions
- 14 days. It is considered the most difficult;
- 7 days;
- 2-3 days;
- "day of drinking".
For those who have not tried this method of getting rid of excess weight, it is recommended to start with the last two options. Experienced people can live on the same water for a week or more.
Basics of a drinking diet
Even the name makes it clear that a person is not allowed to use anything other than liquids. The psychological attitude of the one preparing for severe restrictions is very important.
Not everyone can live on moisture alone without solid food.
Depending on the basic drink, a distinction is made between the following menus of the drinking diet:
- water.It requires the use of clean H2O. Drink at least 2. 0 liters of water a day. The technique is considered to be the most difficult, since such a diet is extremely low in nutrients. It is not recommended to give up eating for more than 2-3 days. This can negatively affect the condition of the human body.
- bouillon.Vegetables, fish, meat, fruit soups can become the basis. First, an ordinary liquid dish is cooked, then all the solid part is set aside and the broth is consumed. It is important to use only natural ingredients. Ready meals or ready meals are not suitable;
- dairy products.The ideal product for this variant of the method is 2% kefir. It not only supplies the body with essential fluids, but also with essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. The 14-day drink menu is mostly based on fermented milk products. As a substitute for kefir, you can use various yogurts or 1. 5% milk. The latter is less in demand, as it is poorly absorbed by the adult body due to the presence of a small amount of the lactase enzyme in the intestines;
- juice.The basis are freshly squeezed drinks made from natural fruits or vegetables. People with allergies need to be careful with this diet option. Before using the juice, it should be diluted 1: 1 with boiled water.
- tea or jelly.The main thing is the naturalness of the chosen drink.
There are several important rules that must be followed so that the menu for the drinking diet for seven days or more is as effective as possible and does not harm the body:
- You cannot immediately turn onlimit everything. A week before the start of this method of losing weight, it is worth reducing portions and consuming more fluids.
- Drink at least two liters of water or another product a day.
- It is worthwhile to start from the "day of drinking" or to limit yourself to no more than 72 hours.
- If you experience significant discomfort or worsening, stop this exercise immediately.
It is important that you stop drinking hard. It ensures a gradual return to normal nutrition. In the early days, you just need to have breakfast with cottage cheese or porridge, lunch and dinner are still liquid. After two days, the second meal may already contain lean meat or fish. Only at the end of the first week after leaving the diet will you be able to fully resume the previous menu.
Expected effects and possible consequences
As numerous reviews from practitioners show, you can lose five to seven kilograms in seven days after such a food restriction. Those who have successfully completed the course of such weight loss can feel lightness and strength throughout the body. However, you need to understand that if the diet is phased out incorrectly, the lost mass can return. The main thing is suppleness and moderation in this process.
If undesirable consequences occur, you should immediately consult a doctor. In general, it is advisable to consult a doctor before starting such a severe restriction.
The most common side effects are:
- abdominal discomfort first;
- General weakness, feeling of weakness;
- anemia and hypovitaminosis.
Drinking diet is a very radical method of combating obesity.
It is recommended to only perform it by healthy people with the appropriate training.