A person who finds himself in the modern rhythm of life rarely thinks about proper nutrition. He only takes food when he can cut out a minute or when his stomach starts to ache and rumble and his dose demands food.
This neglect of one's own health leads to a very common disease - gastritis. And when the discomfort becomes unbearable, people go to the doctor. The doctor recommends a diet. Here the question arises, what should the menu for gastritis look like for a week.
Basic nutritional guidelines
When developing a menu for gastritis for a week, nutritionists insist on following important dietary rules:
- Food should only be eaten warm. Eating too cold or too hot is not acceptable. Because such dishes irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Food for patients with gastritis must be grated. This is especially true if an increased secretion of gastric juice is diagnosed.
- Diet that offers benefits is extremely fractional. It is recommended to eat about 6 times a day.
- The patient must refrain from smoked, fried, canned and salty foods.
- You shouldn't drink alcohol. It is recommended to refuse spices and seasonings.
- Coffee should be taken off the diet. The use of chocolate is limited as much as possible.
There are many nutritional options. Each of them allows you to improve the condition of the patient with a certain type of pathology. Therefore, it is extremely important that the menu for gastritis for a week was developed by your doctor.
Diet No. 1
The doctor will recommend such a menu for erosive gastritis for a week. This table is also prescribed for stomach ulcers.
Eating completely excludes foods that can aggravate the disease or ailments. The recipes recommended in this diet will make digestion as easy as possible.In addition, Table 1 not only promotes recovery, but also reduces the severity of exacerbations of the disease. And, unfortunately, they are not uncommon with this pathology.
First of all, we will analyze what should not be food for gastritis.
The weekly menu contains one exception:
- fatty poultry, meat and fish;
- various canned goods;
- raw vegetables, fruits;
- smoked and semi-smoked products;
- all sour vegetables and fruits (citrus fruits, spinach, sorrel, white cabbage);
- all sauces (low-fat milk sauce is allowed);
- spicy vegetables (onions, garlic, radishes, radishes);
- pickled and salted foods;
- ice cream and chocolate;
- coffee, strong tea;
- sparkling water and kvass;
- black bread;
- rich products;
- fried foods.
An extensive list of meals includes (if you have been diagnosed with erosive gastritis) a diet.
The menu for the week is compiled taking the following recommendations into account:
- soups.Do you prefer creamy dishes. Puree soups are useful. Be sure to grind food.
- Kashi.The diet includes all cereal products that are only boiled in water. However, adding a little milk to the dish is allowed. The most useful are slimy grains.
- Poultry, fish, meat.Only choose low-fat varieties. Such foods should be steamed or boiled. Do not forget that they should be consumed in grated form.
- Vegetables.It is recommended to eat these products cooked. If you want to eat raw vegetables, grind them first.
- fruit.They bring the greatest benefit in the form of steamed fruit or jelly. Also, remember that only non-acidic varieties are acceptable in the diet.
- candy.Lovers of goodies can indulge themselves with marshmallows, jelly and marshmallows. In addition, this diet allows the consumption of sugar.
- drinks.Rosehip boil is extremely useful. The diet includes cocoa, weak tea. Fresh juices are allowed. However, you shouldn't be angry. In addition, it is recommended to dilute them with water.
- Sausages, hard cheese.Choose slim products. For sausages, give preference to the following types: doctor, dairy.
- eggs.This ration contains an omelette. You can eat a soft-boiled egg. But you shouldn't overuse such foods. 1-2 eggs are enough during the day.
- baked goods.Prefer biscuits, crackers. You can only eat yesterday's bread.
- dairy products.Low-fat foods are allowed. You can safely include cottage cheese, butter, milk, cream in the diet. However, it is worth remembering that they are extremely low in fat.
Despite several restrictions, the nutrition table is very different.
To understand what nutrition should be, consider a sample gastritis menu for a week:
- 1 breakfast: pureed cottage cheese with cream or milk; Buckwheat (pureed) milk porridge; Tea with added milk;
- 2 breakfast: a glass of milk or cream;
- Lunch: milk semolina soup; Meat steamed zrazy stuffed with omelette; Apple jelly;
- Dinner: steamed fish balls with bechamel sauce + noodles; Tea;
- for the night: biscuits with a glass of cream or milk.
- 1 breakfast: steamed meatballs + mashed potatoes and carrots; "Hercules" flakes boiled in milk; Tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: milk jelly;
- Lunch: rice puree and milk soup; boiled meat, carrot puree with bechamel sauce; Fruit, berry jelly;
- Dinner: dumplings are lazy; Tea;
- at night: milk / cream and cookies.
- 1 breakfast: soft-boiled eggs - 2 pcs. ; boiled vermicelli with a piece of butter; Tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: a glass of kefir;
- Lunch: potato, carrot and milk soup; steamed meatballs under bechamel + semi-viscous rice porridge; Compote;
- Dinner: steamed meat cutlets + mashed buckwheat porridge; 1 TBSP. Rose hip boil;
- for the night: a glass of milk + cookies.
- 1 breakfast: Quark cream; slimy congee or pureed milk; Cocoa + cream;
- 2 breakfast: berry jelly;
- Lunch: Milk soup with Hercules flakes; Meat pudding with bechamel + mashed potatoes made from peas; Apple jelly.
- Dinner: Meat puree with noodles; Rose hip broth;
- for the night: croutons with 1 tbsp. Milk.
- 1 breakfast: herring oil; Mashed potatoes and carrots with cream; Milk tea;
- 2 breakfasts: 1 tbsp. Milk;
- Lunch: grated pea soup; boiled chicken + vermicelli + white sauce; Berry mousse with semolina;
- Dinner: buckwheat pudding with cottage cheese; Rose hip broth;
- for the night: 1 tbsp. Cream (milk) + cookies.
- 1 breakfast: steam omelette; "Hercules" flakes grated; Milk tea;
- 2 breakfasts: 1 tbsp. Cream (or milk;
- Lunch: carrot puree soup with croutons; boiled fish with buckwheat porridge + butter-egg sauce; Berry syrup with snowballs;
- Dinner: steamed rice cakes with cottage cheese; Rose hip broth;
- for the night: cookies + 1 tbsp. Milk.
- 1 breakfast: semolina milk porridge; Meat loaf; Tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: a glass of milk;
- Lunch: milk pumpkin soup with croutons; boiled tongue with congee; Baked apples with jam;
- Dinner: steamed meat pudding with mashed potatoes and carrots; Rose hip broth;
- at night: cream or milk with biscuits.
Diet table number 5
With some pathologies, a slightly different diet is prescribed. Diet No. 5 is recommended for chronic gastritis and other diseases of the biliary tract, liver and pancreas.
The main purpose of this diet is to create the gentlest conditions for the liver and normalize the functioning of the digestive system. All diet foods for Table 5 are boiled, steamed, or baked. Frying and cooking sauces in broths is strictly prohibited. It is recommended to grind tough meat in a meat grinder. For diet number 5, fractionated and frequent meals are shown.
But do not forget that the menu for a week of gastritis of the stomach should be drawn up for you by your doctor. Only then will it bring maximum health benefits.
Consider what should be avoided in order to facilitate a diet for gastritis of the stomach.
Weekly menus are developed with the following restrictions in mind:
- Cooking fats (these are margarine, lard, spread);
- fast food;
- carbonated drinks;
- chewing gum;
- pearl barley;
- Foods that contain a lot of oxalic acid, purines (e. g. radishes).
If you are prescribed such a diet for gastritis, the menu for the week includes the following products:
- river fish;
- fat-free cottage cheese;
- mild cheese;
- low-fat sour cream;
- wheat bread (soft part);
- herbal teas;
- vegetable soups;
- milk teas;
- sweet apples;
- noodle soup;
- ripe fruits.
The menu for gastritis and pancreatitis for a week is recommended by a nutritionist.
It looks like this:
- First breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with sour cream and sugar, oat milk porridge, tea.
- Second breakfast: baked apple.
- Lunch: only vegetable soup with vegetable oil, boiled chicken + milk sauce, boiled rice, compote made from dried fruits.
- afternoon snack: 1 tbsp. Rose hip boil.
- Dinner: boiled fish + white sauce, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, tea.
- At night: 1 tbsp. Kefir.
Recipes for Diet No. 1
Understanding how to properly prepare food is important. Therefore, in conversation with your nutritionist, discuss the menu for the week with gastritis with recipes.
Let's consider the technology for making several simple dishes:
- Potato, carrot and rice puree soup. Cook 30 grams of rice in water (1. 5 tbsp) until tender. Grind it. Boil potatoes (100 g) and carrots (75 g) separately. Wipe these ingredients off too. Mix everything. Dilute the resulting puree with boiling milk (200 g). Season with 0. 5 egg yolks and butter (20 g).
- Boiled beef. Pour the meat (110 g) with hot water so that the liquid only covers the beef. After boiling, remove the foam and cook on low heat for 1. 5 to 2 hours. About 30 minutes before the end of cooking, add the chopped carrots (10 g), parsley root and celery (5 g each) to the pan. Season to taste with salt.
Recipes for Diet No. 5
The menu for a week gastritis of the stomach includes the following dishes:
- Meat loaf. Pass the cooked (lean) meat through a meat grinder twice. Grate the cheese (15 g). Mix both ingredients. Add butter (10 g) and bechamel (flour - 10 g, milk - 100 g). Shape the mass. Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Steam omelette. Beat 2 eggs. Add a little salt. Add milk (50 g), butter (5 g) to the mixture. Steam the omelette.
- Cottage cheese with cranberries and sour cream. But remember, you can only eat one low fat product. Take cottage cheese (100 g) and rub it gently. Pour the product with sour cream 10% or 15% (20 g). Add cranberries previously mashed with sugar (30 g).
If you are diagnosed with gastritis, be sure to follow your diet. That way you can get back to service much sooner.