Why it's called that is a mystery with no answer, but maybe because it's short-lived, amazingly effective, and the menu has foods to suit all tastes.
And in order to understand whether the favorite diet is suitable, you need to learn the most important things about it.
Secrets of the Effectiveness and Real Benefit of Your Lover's Diet for Weight Loss
Favorite - one of the most unusual and popular methods of losing weight, a kind of compilation of different fasting days.
According to scientific data, the body's energy costs increase significantly when it is forced from time to time to rebuild its metabolism in order to process completely different foods.
And in the diet of the favorite for weight loss, the products are different (and at the same time similar if we compare those that can be consumed on the same day).
And foods are also divided into two non-overlapping categories - solid foods and drinks.
A lack of fats and carbohydrates (especially simple ones) and the generally low calorie content of the food also have an effect on the accelerated breakdown of subcutaneous fat deposits.
Also, weight loss occurs when excess fluid is removed from the body due to the diuretic properties of certain products and the breakdown of glycogen stores - a product of glucose processing.
The amount of kilograms lost depends heavily on the initial body weight.
The more it exceeds the norm in this individual case, the more significant the numbers on the scales become.
This value varies roughly:
- from 3 to 6 kg in a week;
- from 5 to 10 kg in two weeks;
- 7 to 15 kg in three weeks.
However, the latter option is unsafe in terms of stressing the body, easing the normal state of health, and is not recommended by many doctors.
Therefore, it is better to limit yourself to one or two diet cycles without interruption.
You can return to your favorite diet in 3-4 months at the earliest.
Special features of the diet of the favorite for weight loss
Diet favorite - not easy It is often associated with increased emotional fatigue, reduced physical endurance and periodic acute thirst attacks to eat something outside the planned menu (which of course cannot be succumbed to).
During the diet, it is recommended to give up heavy work and other stresses, and not to travel (adapting to the new climate and even the time zone will be difficult).
Taking a vitamin and mineral complex is useful.
It is also important to take into account that this method of losing weight puts a lot of stress on the body and is not acceptable in the presence of serious health problems.
In particular, the favorite diet for weight loss is contraindicated in the following cases:
- aggravation of a chronic illness;
- diabetes mellitus;
- rehabilitation phase after the operation;
- increased the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- current autumn-winter virus or infectious disease (e. g. flu, tonsillitis);
- disorders in the functioning of the endocrine (hormonal) system;
- tendency to faint;
- liver disease;
- hypotension (low blood pressure);
- varicose veins.
Leaving your favorite weight loss diet, like many others, should be smooth, ie gradual:
- increasing the calorie content of the daily diet;
- growth of consumed fats and carbohydrates (first complex, then simple);
- withdrawal of the main products of the diet from the diet;
- adding sweets, sausages, pastries and the like to the menu;
- by reducing the amount of fluid you drink (to the usual volume).
A rush after a diet (if you don't store it as carefully for at least a week) always leads to one thing - weight gain, and often to a greater extent than before the weight loss program started.
Diet rules for losing weight on the diet of your loved one
The change of "tables" in the seven-day courses of this diet can be different, but everything should end with days of balanced nutrition that bring metabolic processes to a relatively normal state.
Everything that can be drunk is consumed, which means that we are talking about the first warm dishes.
Usually it is vegetable or meat broth, but when puree soup is cooked, the amount of pureed vegetables should be minimal.
And there must be fruit and vegetable juices without pulp.
It is not forbidden to drink jelly - starch protects the digestive tract from breakdowns.
Tea, herbal teas, black coffee, kefir, yogurt, whey and skimmed milk can also be on the menu. Mineral water without gas is mandatory.
This product category can be cooked as you like - boil, braise, bake in the oven or grill, just crumble. . . You can, of course, add unrefined vegetable oil and spices - vegetables. The choice of vegetables up to 1. 5 kg per day is not limited, only potatoes with sweet potatoes, beets and corn are excluded.
Products of this variety are eaten raw and baked (cinnamon and aromatic herbs help you forget that there is no sugar). Recommended to give preference to pomegranates, citrus fruits, dragon fruits, peaches, papayas, apples, pineapples, mangoes, kiwi, peaches and pears. You can eat up to 1. 5-2 kg of fruit per day. And the main thing is not to take fruits saturated with sweetness - grapes with bananas, raisins, dates and dried apricots.
In this case, eggs are rated more accurately than their protein. All meat should be lean - poultry, fish, squid and shrimp, veal and rabbit. The presence of low-fat cheese is also required, preferably from goat milk. And low-fat fermented milk products - cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir.
You can add soy products (milk, "meat" and tofu), mushrooms and some nuts. You prepare everything as varied as vegetables, without having to go without spices, oil and lemon juice for pickling before baking.
The last day's diet menu is a combination of the best results from the past days of fasting.
And it is worth mentioning separately the permitted foods, which are also classified as "negative calorie" foods, which means that the body deprives them of as much or less energy as is used for their digestion.
These foods that are highly desirable on the diet table (plant-based and balanced) include:
- cabbage (especially broccoli and cauliflower);
- green beans;
- mushrooms (some);
Salt and sugar are banned for 1 week of the diet for a period of two weeks - salt is allowed, and sugar sweetness is replaced with honey and maple syrup.
Bean sprouts can be added any day (except when drinking).
In order to lose weight on a diet of your loved one, you do not have to strictly dose the servings, but it is better, first, not to exceed the recommended daily caloric intake and, second, not to eat more than is necessary for relative satiety, as a result of whichthe shadow of hunger remains.
It is recommended to set the table at least 3 hours before going to bed for dinner and at least 30 minutes after waking up for breakfast.
You don't need to eat dry food - a few sips won't spoil anything, but excess fluid will dilute gastric juices and hinder digestion. Drinking (outside of drinking days - 1. 5 liters per day) should therefore take place 30 minutes before or 1 hour after eating.
The habit of drinking a glass of time metabolism activator that has been tested by time and science, ginger tea with lemon in the morning, can become a useful addition for every 7 days,
Menu for losing weight on the favorite diet
First day (drinking)
- Breakfast - tropical juice (mango, orange, pineapple).
- Lunch - kefir.
- Afternoon snack - berry jelly.
- Dinner - tea made from dried apples and rose hips.
Second day (vegetables)
- Breakfast - salad made from cucumber, radishes and tomatoes with olive oil.
- Lunch - steamed paprika with green beans.
- Lunch - salad made from boiled vegetables with olive oil and soy sauce, baked pumpkin.
- Afternoon snack - steamed white cabbage.
- Dinner - various baked tomatoes, eggplant, vegetable pulp and carrots.
Third day (drinking)
- Breakfast - mixed yogurt with berry juice.
- Lunch - various red juices - pomegranate, cherry, tomato.
- Lunch - berry jelly.
- Afternoon snack - fish broth.
- Dinner - veal broth.
Fourth day (fruit)
- Breakfast - a salad made from apple, kiwi and fresh berries.
- Lunch - pear baked with cinnamon.
- lunch - grapefruit.
- Afternoon snack - salad made from peaches, cherries and soybeans.
- Dinner - baked apple, pear and peach.
Fifth day (protein)
- Breakfast - hearty cheesecake with herbs, yogurt.
- Lunch - Warm squid salad with tofu and bean sprouts.
- Lunch - steamed chicken dumplings, soy milk.
- Afternoon snack - omelette with mushrooms and goat cheese.
- dinner - baked fish.
Sixth day (drink)
- Breakfast - carrot and apple juice.
- Lunch - black coffee with skimmed milk.
- Lunch - mushroom soup in chicken broth with grated green peas.
- Afternoon snack - green tea with jasmine flowers.
- Dinner - pear juice.
Seventh day (balanced)
- Breakfast - omelette with vegetables, hearty quark casserole with herbs, fruit salad.
- Lunch - Okroshka on kefir with chicken.
- Lunch - kale soup in chicken broth with boiled egg, radish salad with cucumber with sour cream, baked apples.
- Afternoon snack - tomatoes in the oven, filled with minced meat with cheese, berry jelly.
- Dinner - baked fish garnished with boiled asparagus, yogurt with berries.