Many people find it difficult to create the right menus when trying to lose weight. In this case, you can use ready-made diets that provide a clear diet for a specific day. There are different diet options for each day of the week. They not only help you lose weight, but also help you gradually switch to a more correct and balanced diet.
Diet per day for weight loss
Daily diets include a complete and balanced diet with a reduced calorie content. Most of the time, you'll need to eat five times a day and stick to a fractionated meal, which will activate your metabolism and help you lose weight.
Unhealthy foods are excluded from the diet, which leads to a number of extra pounds.
To get the effect, you need to adhere to the diet menu. This is very convenient because you don't have to plan your diet, choose foods, and count calories yourself. All you have to do is follow the plan.
Diet for weight loss
The diet is based on healthy, low-calorie foods and their combinations to promote weight loss. During a week of the proposed menu, you can lose 1 to 5 kg, cleanse the body and improve metabolism. The diet menu looks like this:
- Breakfast: two tablespoons of boiled oatmeal, grapefruit, sugar-free tea.
- Lunch: 2-3 cottage cheese pancakes, a tablespoon of sour cream, bread.
- Snack: low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner: Kohl zrazy, a cup of herbal tea.
- Breakfast: bread, rose hip infusion.
- Lunch: boiled potatoes (2 pieces), cucumber, lettuce, 2-3 radishes.
- Afternoon snack: fermented baked milk (glass).
- Dinner: 2 steamed chicken schnitzel, 200 grams of steamed vegetables (cabbage, peppers, zucchini), green tea.
- Breakfast: bread with a cup of unsweetened tea.
- Lunch: lean borscht (200 g), a tablespoon of sour cream.
- Snack: 30 g dark chocolate.
- Dinner: 200 grams of zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin, broccoli, bell pepper and bean stew, herbal tea
- Breakfast: 100 grams of cooked dark rice, kiwi, unsweetened black coffee.
- Lunch: scrambled eggs with cauliflower, cucumber, tomato juice.
- Afternoon snack: baked apple with nuts and cinnamon.
- Dinner: salad (200 grams) cucumber, rocket, iceberg lettuce, lemon juice and a small spoon of olive oil, 50 g feta cheese, herbal tea.
- Breakfast: bread, unsweetened tea or coffee.
- Lunch: 200 grams of mushroom soup (no potatoes), a couple of toasts.
- Snack: a couple of mandarins.
- Dinner: 200 grams of buckwheat, rice or millet porridge, vegetable casserole (pumpkin, paprika, zucchini, asparagus beans are used), boiled rose hip.
- Breakfast: bread, 50 g feta cheese, coffee or tea without sugar.
- Lunch: boiled beef (200 grams), basil salad, celery, Chinese cabbage with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Afternoon snack: unsweetened berries (200 grams).
- Dinner: steamed vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, tomato) in an amount of 200 grams.
- Breakfast: bread, chicory.
- Lunch: 3 baked potatoes, vegetable salad (tomato, paprika, basil, rocket, lemon juice, spoon of olive oil).
- Afternoon snack: A sandwich made from whole grain bread, feta cheese, pepper and vegetables.
- Dinner: 200 grams of fish baked with vegetables (beans, pumpkin, zucchini, cauliflower).
It is also recommended to drink enough fluids, namely clean drinking water.
Popular diets by weekday
There are many diets that offer specific diets for each day of the week.
The most popular systems are:
- The Ducan Diet.This diet was developed by a French nutritionist. It is based on the use of protein products (meat, fish, low-fat cottage cheese) and products with a minimal amount of fats and carbohydrates. The weight loss system has four successive phases, each of which takes on specific characteristics of the diet.
- Japanese Diet.The Japanese daily weight loss system is designed for two weeks and is based on simple and affordable products. The menu is based on eggs, lean meat and fish, fresh fruits, vegetables and black coffee. It is recommended to drink clean water, vegetable juices, and low-fat kefir. Rye bread and vegetable oils are allowed in small quantities.
- Diet "6 petals".A fairly strict diet designed for a week that will allow you to lose 6-10 kg. Each weekday is a mono diet based on the use of one product. It should be noted that the system has a number of contraindications. Before using it, you must consult your doctor. The diet should be used no more than once every six months.
- Elena Malysheva's Diet.A balanced and safe system that requires good nutrition four times a day and aims to break down fats. Losing weight in this case is slow, but weight does not return immediately after the course ends.
- Diet for 2 days.A safe and effective way to stay in shape. It is assumed that on two days a week the calorie intake is reduced by 25% and on the other five days you can stick to the usual menu.
- Diet for 3 days.In nine days of this menu you can lose up to 7 kg and also cleanse your body. The first three days are based on rice, which must be cooked without salt. In the next three days you need to eat boiled chicken, and in the last three days - an apple mono diet, according to which you need to eat 1 kg of apples (preferably green) per day.
- Hollywood Diet.The weight loss system is popular with the stars. In two weeks it is possible to get rid of seven kilograms. Bread is removed from the diet. The amount of fat, sugar and salt should be limited.
- Buckwheat diet.This system lasts for one to two weeks every day and enables you to lose 4 or 8 kg. The basis of the menu is, as the name suggests, buckwheat, but it has to be prepared in a special way: pour boiling water over it and let it stand for a few hours, then eat it without salt and spices.
The effect of the daytime weight loss diet on the body
Diet involves reducing the amount of calories in the diet, but at the same time keeping the diet balanced to ensure that the body is getting enough proteins, carbohydrates, fats, trace elements and vitamins. A week's diet can shed a few extra pounds.
Diet helps cleanse the body and speeds up the metabolism. It also allows you to remove excess water from your body and switch to a healthier diet. However, for the best results, it is important to stick to the menu and not change the order of the days and meals.
A weekday diet easily helps get in shape without starving and not having to prepare the menu yourself. After you finish, it is important to gradually return to your normal diet so that the weight does not return. It is also recommended to consistently adhere to a balanced diet and not overeat.